Monday, January 5, 2015

Hola Familia!!!!!!
What a crazy week!
Monday we taught Marco, the guitar kid, and it was awesome! He’s so excited about the Book of Mormon and has so many questions. It was a great lesson and the Spirit was strong.
Tuesday was hard. A lot of our appointments fell through but….. we had ICE CREAM!!! Our lunch appointment gave us ice cream and it was glorious!!!
Wednesday was a pretty good day. We had one great experience, we were on our way to a lesson that was really far away but I felt that we should stop and visit a less active member first. I talked with my companion about it and we decided to visit the less active first and then go to our other lesson. We would be risking not being able to teach the other lesson because it was late and we would be really far away, so we followed the spirit and went to the home of the family Dominguez. We taught a really simple lesson about prayer. I don’t know what happened but the father of the family just broke down into tears and said "thank you so much elders for your message, we needed it. We love you elders"... What a fantastic experience.! To be able to see the blessings of following the spirit. God knows what he’s doing. I have learned if you receive a prompting, listen.
Thursday was awesome!!!!! We went to Ariaga for a multi-zone Christmas conference. At the conference I saw elder Burk and elder Crowley from the MTC!!!! It was so nice to see them and catch up. For the conference we put on a little play and I was one of the wise men! Ha, me a wise man. It was pretty fun. We also had a talent show and so our district sang Oh holy night. One verse in Spanish and the other in English and I played guitar. It was awesome. Afterward, one of the elders from the office came up to me and said, "That was awesome! Want to jam with me?" so I had a jam sesh with one of the Mexican missionaries. It was so cool and wow was he good! Then an elder named elder Tuafu from HENDERSON NEVADA started singing and playing guitar with us. It was so fun to sing and play with a Tongan and a Mexican. We ate a ton of food, learned a lot about Christ and ate SCOTCHAROOS! Sister George made scotcharoos for everyone and it was delicious! Though it made me miss home a bit. Thursday was great.

The next couple days were busy. I gave a pregnant woman a blessing and ate some clams things. We talked with Jafet; his mom is still being difficult with things. We’re working with him, he needs to be baptized and wants it so bad. I’m going to talk to his mom about it tomorrow. I’m nervous because I don’t exactly what to say, but Jafet needs to be baptised.
Anyway I’m out of time but that was basically the week. Love you and miss you all and can’t wait to talk with you all on CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FELIZ NAVIDAD
Elder Hunt
PS: MOM... Happy late birthday. Love and miss ya tons!
Withy Elder Burk and Elder Crowley

I actually aet this!

Multi-Zone Christmas Conference
 

No comments:

Post a Comment